License correctly, manage assets and optimize management costs and acquisition of software products
Processor e-Licensing is a group of services developed by Processor that support the whole process of management and acquisition of corporate software solutions.
Processor e-Licensing offers consultancy in the policies of licensing, differential options of acquisition through volume contracts, relationship extranet (Business Pages Processor), audit, inventory services, management of assets, among other specialized services.
The services available at Processor e-Licensing are acknowledged by producers supported by Processor, which has professionals certified and specialized in software licensing.
Processor has, throughout its history, acquired vast knowledge in management of corporate licensing contracts, with hundreds of clients in America.
• Relationship extranet – Business Pages Processor
• Global management of contracts
• Activation keys
• Transcript of acquisitions and receipts
• Acquisition of online licenses
• Multilingual support (Portuguese, English and Spanish)
• Certified consultants and license specialists
• Customer service and support for corporate contracts managed by Processor
• Elaboration of scenarios and evaluation of purchase options
• Optimization of acquisition costs, control and management of Software Licensing Contracts
• Reduction of legal risks regarding bad usage of unregistered licenses
• Improvement in the documentation of software license management
• Synergy increase among the diverse areas involved in the acquisition of software contracts (Legal,
purchasing, IT, directorate, etc.)
• 20 years’ experience in commercialization and management of software assets